Venue Rental Policy
This policy sets the standard terms for customer rental imposed by LA CHARRETTE INC. (“Venue Provider”)
By reserving and renting this venue, the “Renter” agrees to these stipulations and Rules of Conduct:
· As a Renter, I am only receiving a license for the agreed upon venue space and accessories as specifically set out in the Booking Confirmation, limited to the rental time that has been specified, reserved and for which payment has been made. The Venue Provider may restrict your access to the premises for any reason immediately before and after your specified rental period has started or expired.
· As a Renter, I must not act in a manner that, in the Venue Provider’s sole discretion, adversely affects or is likely to adversely affect the peaceful operation of the premises.
· As a Renter, I will not use the rented premises for any illegal, unethical, or immoral purposes or in any manner that could tarnish or is likely to tarnish the reputation of the Venue Provider.
· As a Renter, I will not tamper with, borrow or remove, any property of the Venue Provider, including, but not limited to, all chattels, furniture, equipment, artwork, accessories or others items kept on the premises.
· As a Renter, I will not cause or permit any hazardous substances to be used, stored, generated, released or disposed of on, in or near the premises.
· As a renter, I agree to be held solely responsible and liable for the entirety of the rental area, including any common areas, attached thereto. I agree to be held solely responsible and liable and will hold the Venue Provider harmless for any injury and/or damages to persons or their property, sustained by myself or any of my agents, assigns, affiliates, associates, friends and family on the premises.
· As a Renter, I will be held liable and will hold the Venue Provider harmless for any guest, invitee, or visitor actions on the premises.
· As a Renter, I agree to leave the venue in a tidy, presentable condition. As a renter, I will be responsible for tidying up and removing any personal item before the expiry of the rental period.
Other restrictions associated with rental:
· Any signs, symbols or other objects displayed on the premises must be pre-approved by the Venue Provider, and must be removed immediately following the expiration of the reservation. The Venue Provider takes no responsibility or liability for the inappropriate display of third party trademarks, signs, symbols, trade dress, etc. that the Renter may bring into or onto the premises.
· There is NO SMOKING inside the premises at any time or for any reason.
· Kitchen facilities are for light preparation and serving only.
· Any rental equipment or requirements for technical support requires the Venue Provider staff or designates to operate. Additional fees may be charged for this service.
· The Venue Provider is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by or to the Renter, its agents, assigns, associates, affiliates, staff, friends or family, caused by the Renter’s actions or neglect or those of its participants, attendees, sponsors, vendors, etc. at the event, whether such loss or damage is to LA CHARRETTE facilities, participants and/or vendors at the event or to other third parties, and to make full restitution, including agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless LA CHARRETTE INC., its partners, directors, employees, agents, assigns, associates and affiliates, from any actions, claims or law suits arising therefrom.
· Renters agree to waive all rights to claim against LA CHARRETTE, its partners, directors, employees, agents, assigns, associates and affiliates, for any loss or damage to property, owned or in the custody, care and control of the Renter or belonging to participants and/or vendors on the premises. Renters agree to indemnify and hold harmless LA CHARRETTE INC., its partners, directors, employees, agents, assigns, associates and affiliates, for any loss, damage, injury or death to the Renter, its agents, assigns, associates, affiliates, staff, friends or family, as a result of any act or omission on the part of LA CHARRETTE.
A security deposit, when specifically set out in the proposal/quotation, will be charged at the discretion of the Venue Provider and will be fully refundable within two weeks following the expiration of the rental period. The Venue Provider will retain the security deposit either in full or in part, for the following reasons:
a) for any violation of this Venue Rental Policy/Agreement, facility usage or health and safety policy;
b) for any event that runs over schedule;
c) for any damage caused to the premises or common areas or to the chattels, furniture, equipment, etc.;
d) If the premises are not left satisfactorily clean.
Damage and Repairs:
Renter agrees to completely reimburse the Venue Provider for the cost of any repairs (including charges of shipping, labor and parts) necessitated by any damage to the sound equipment or instruments, occurring during the Rental period (other than damage which, in the sole judgment of the Venue Provider, is due to ordinary use). Additionally, if any or all of the equipment or instruments are damaged beyond repair, or are lost or stolen during the Rental period, Renter agrees to reimburse the Venue Provider for the full cost of replacement of such equipment and/or instruments. The Renter also agrees to be responsible for rental costs of the equipment until such time as the equipment is replaced or repaired.